This simulation is designed to:
- Familiarize you and your team with the core elements of the Inquiry Team process, and
- Surface some of the issues that are likely to arise as you go through the process in your schools.
We hope you find it useful as a learning tool, and welcome any changes you make to improve its relevance to you and your school community.
This simulation was made possible through the generosity of the
- New York City Department of Education Office of Accountability,
- Empowerment School Support Organization,
- New York City Leadership Academy and
- New Visions for Public Schools.
Training Packet (PDF 1.5 MB) — Click here to see or print the Training Packet.
If you are a facilitator, please read the Facilitator Guidelines (PDF 200 KB).
We would like to acknowledge the following people for their help and support.